CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT/DOCUMENT CONTROL – DARTMOUTH, NS
- Do you have a keen sense for detail and thrive on challenges?
- Do you like working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment?
- Do you have the desire to join a rapidly growing, coast-to-coast team of industry professionals?
If you’ve answered YES to the above questions, this could be the right job for you!
With a strong foundation established over 30 years, Fleetway offers a comprehensive capability of engineering, technical, logistics, and management services. We have built an outstanding team of people and partners, invested in the tools, and earned an exemplary track record servicing our customers.
Fleetway’s experience includes project design and development, project implementation, in-service support, and disposal services. Serving commercial and government clients in the marine, naval, oil & gas, and other industrial sectors, we have the people, the credentials, the infrastructure, and the proven track record to provide our customers with the service excellence and value that they are looking for.
We uphold the highest standards of quality, safety and security, and are registered to the ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
We are looking for Configuration Management/ Document Control professionals for our Dartmouth, NS office! This position will work in our Information Management Department and report to the manager of that department. The role will primarily involve the provision of support to Fleetway’s project teams in the control and issuance of engineering documents, version control and data entry.
We are looking for an individual that consistently takes initiative, is bright, energetic, pays attention to the details and is adept in setting priorities. This person must also enjoy working as a team but is also comfortable working alone, is a quick learner and THRIVES under time constraints!
- 2-5+ years of experience in Document Control or Configuration Management required
- College or University graduate of Library Information Systems or Technology preferred
- Desktop publishing or Windchill/other PLM software experience an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have high attention to detail and be comfortable with accurate, high volume data entry
- Experience using visio would be considered an assest
- Must be eligible to meet requirements for Canadian government security clearances and North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) secret clearance.
- Receiving, tracking and monitoring technical drawings and documentation
- Logging drawing information for reports into database
- Responding to internal and external drawing and documentation requests
- Generating Document Control reports; checking accuracy and quality of documents before cataloguing, forwarding material to client, printing, photocopying and folding as required
What We Offer:
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary commensurate with skill, ability and experience, along with a comprehensive package including:
- Health and wellness benefits (including Fitness Reimbursement)
- Flexible work hours
- Enrollment in company RRSP matching program
- Company jacket, casual Friday’s
- Access to on-site gym
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
NOTE: The recruiter is reviewing and interviewing eligible applicants for this position as they are received. If you are interested in this posting, you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.