Closes: July 31, 2019
The Project Electrical Engineer is expected to have teh following qualifications and experience:
- Certified Engineer in electrical engineering or in automation
- Bachelor or Masters in Electrical Engineering or in Automation
- Proven track record in renewable energy balance of plant design and solar, wind or small hydro grid integration experience
- Experience with integration of microgrids and storage solutions
- Experience in industrial electrical system design to CSA standards.
- Detailed knowledge of Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) regs and design standards.
- Project management / delivery experience.
- Manage design and delivery of project-specific electrical balance of plant solutions for integration with grid, and/or delivery of electricity produced by tidal energy systems to the end customer.
- Liaise with key Canadian electrical suppliers and project stake holders (e.g. grid operator/customer and regulatory bodies).
- Oversee installation and commissioning of electrical systems, offshore & onshore
- Provide technical in-field support