The OCEANS 2024 Singapore conference is for global maritime professionals to learn, innovate and lead in the protection and utilization of the world’s largest natural resource – our OCEANS.
Join the leading innovators, analysts, and producers of marine technology, research, and education gathering for the OCEANS 2024 Singapore conference.
Come meet your fellow professionals and students, hear from experts about their latest activities and ideas, and discuss your needs with the best suppliers of marine and maritime products in the exhibit hall. Thousands of professionals make the OCEANS conference their home for continued learning and so can you.
You can expect to meet with:
- Members of industry, academia, and government who want a common forum for the exchange of information and ideas
- Professionals involved in science and engineering that addresses research, development, and operations in all bodies of water
- Students interested in scientific and educational advancement in the theories and practice of electrotechnology and mechatronics
- Businesses and institutions interested in maintaining high professional and ethical standards among members and affiliates
- Policymakers and administrators who want to know what is available to address monitoring, warning, and remediation issues