GeoSpectrum Technologies Inc., (GTI) is a quickly growing company that designs and manufactures underwater acoustic transducers and systems for a variety of applications including defence and homeland security, ocean science, and oil and gas. With over two decades of experience, our company’s core values are embedded in our work. We provide reliable, customized solutions that go above and beyond the requirements of our customers at affordable prices.
We are currently seeking an Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Lead to establish and lead enhanced ILS processes and organization within GTI. The successful candidate for this role will have excellent interpersonal skills and will be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders, including managers, engineers, technologists, as well as international clients. The incumbent will be a self-starter who is able to effectively manage multiple priorities and be adaptable in a challenging and ever-changing environment.
- Establish and manage a team of ILS personnel
- Develop, revise, and update company ILS policies and procedures including an overarching Integrated Logistics Support Plan (ILSP) and customer support concepts
- Provide technical support and training to customers on product use and maintenance, including developing and executing preventative maintenance schedules
- Oversee RMA processes to ensure compliance
- Lead ILS aspects of marketing proposals including preparation, costing, and negotiations
- Contribute to system design and implementation phases with engineering and manufacturing to define ILS requirements
- Engineering or technical degree from a recognized educational institution
- 8+ years experience in ILS programs encompassing all phases of design, delivery, ISS, etc., in defense/government programs with NATO country customers
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a team
- Extensive knowledge of ILS activities including Logistics Support Analysis (RAM, FMECA, FMEA, RCM, LORA and LCCA), obsolescence management, maintenance planning, supply management, RMA, system codification, and other areas of ILS
- Experience with ILS program costing and budgeting
- Training/knowledge of leading standards for technical publications considered an asset
- Advanced computer skills with expert proficiency using Microsoft Office/O365
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to encourage and embrace change in technology, environment, and processes
- Strong time management skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- All candidates must be eligible to apply for, and maintain Canadian Controlled Goods and Canadian Government Security Clearances
GTI offers competitive salary and benefits, and a comfortable, flexible work environment within a highly skilled team. If you enjoy tasks that require a methodical approach, attention to detail, and critical analysis; then this may be the right opportunity for you!
GTI is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from qualified African Nova Scotians, racially visible persons, Aboriginal persons, persons of the 2SLGBTQ community, persons with disabilities and women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups you are encouraged to self-identify on either your application form, covering letter or resume.