We are currently seeking a System Administrator Intern to join our team! This position will be a paid work term with a duration of 12-16 weeks and is open to students in their second year of an IT program. This role will heavily focus on end user support and system administration. The successful candidate will be systems technology focused and able to assist the IT team. The successful candidate will also be able to work independently and balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist with general IT activities
- Setup and support new and existing users using Windows, Linux, and Mac
- Provide periodic physical maintenance of computers
- Assist in the maintenance, development, and implementation of new and existing infrastructure, including network equipment, virtualization, MS Exchange, Active Directory, and more.
- Assist in the preparation for future growth of the IT infrastructure to support general company growth
- Second year enrolment in an IT program
- Interest in systems technology
- Ability to problem solve/troubleshoot
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starting and able to work independently
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment