SR. INTEGRATED LOGISTICS SUPPORT ANALYST (Hybrid)
We Are Fleetway!
We believe Canada’s maritime fleets need to be reliable and fit for purpose, with crews that are fully trained and supported. We work as a trusted technical partner during design, construction, in-service, and end of life. We are proud to deliver quality professional technical services including Engineering, Integrated Logistics Support, Technical Editing, Configuration Management, Project Management, Training, Technical Translation, and Marine Technical Services.
Over the past 35+ years, we have built an outstanding team of people and partners, invested in the tools, and earned an exemplary track record servicing our customers. Everything we do is aimed at developing our people and improving our use of innovation to be the leading professional services provider in the marine industry.
We uphold the highest standards of quality, safety and security, and are registered to the ISO 9001:2015, and ISO 14001 Standards.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of and make a difference with, then we'd love to hear from you!
As one of Canada's largest marine engineering integrators, we are looking for talented individuals to bring their skills to Fleetway as we lead the way in Canadian naval defence contracts. Our work is project focused on government ship design and support, including warships, ferries, ice-breakers and commercial vessels. We are looking for a qualified Sr. Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Analyst to join any of our offices in Dartmouth NS, Victoria BC, St. John's NFLD, or Ottawa ON.
Our ILS Analysts are a critical component of the Fleetway Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Department. They are respected in the industry through their proven hands-on experience in marine engineering environments. The Sr. ILS Analyst performs the Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) and Availability, Reliability and Maintainability activities designed to provide subcontractors, management and customers the ILS data deliverables to influence engineering designs and to create the life cycle support products for systems and/or equipment.
Fleetway is committed to the principle of employment equity and strives to provide an environment where all employees feel supported, valued, and free from discrimination and harassment. We encourage applications from qualified African Canadians and other Racially Visible Persons, Women, Persons with Disabilities, Aboriginal persons and persons of the LGBTQ2S+ community. Fleetway is committed to providing an accessible organization by removing barriers for people with disabilities.
Key Responsibilities & Outcomes:
- The majority of your time will be spent working on Naval Projects (ie: Arctic Offshore Patrol Vessel, Halifax Class Frigate, and the Canadian Surface Combatant)
- This could include a variety of analyses, calculations, and proficiency with military/commercial specifications related to maintenance planning, logistic support analysis, availability, reliability, maintainability (AR&M), Failure Modes Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Level Of Repair Analysis (LORA), spares modeling, Life Cycle Cost (LCC) modeling
- You’ll analyze contractual commitments, customer specifications, engineering data, design changes, and other data to plan and develop ILS activities from conceptual stage through life cycle of product
- You are fluent with condition-based maintenance techniques and can apply them to maintenance profiles for systems and equipment.
- You are familiar with S1000D technical publications and linkage to ILS data sources.
- You understand team dynamics, have great soft skills and an upbeat personality!
Skill, Capabilities, and Experience:
- Education preferred: Engineering Degree (Mechanical or Electrical), or relevant College program and related experience
- Years of Experience Required:
- 5-8+ years of experience in the application of ILS analyses, including Logistic Support Analysis and Availability, Reliability, Maintainability modeling
- Experience in developing Reliability & Maintenance policies and procedures
- Proficient with ILS specifications
- Expertise with computer techniques and models for analysis, modeling, simulation, information systems and documentation.
- We use the following software, having experience with one or more of these would be an asset: Windchill Reliability (or similar AR&M modeling), LSAR (OmegaPS, Eagle, SLICwave, or similar), LORA, LCC, Spares Modeling (OmegaPS Analyzer, OPUS10, EDCAS, VMETRIC, or similar), Microsoft Office Suite
All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security clearance
What We Offer:
The successful candidate will receive a starting salary based on their applicable experience and demonstrated knowledge, skill and abilities. Additionally, we offer the following:
- We are regularly adding new departments, positions, and functions within Fleetway, as such we can offer you growth and development opportunities for future career advancement
- We provide direct support to your training and development plans, including support towards your professional certifications, memberships, or designations
- Flexible work hours (core hours)
- Hybrid work arrangements
- We have Mental Health first aid trained staff in all offices, and an ongoing subscription to the Not Myself Today mental health program
- A flexible medical, dental, and vision plan, with an enhanced focus on mental health and wellness
- Ability to save for your future with our company matching RRSP program
- 15-week maternity leave top-up program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Annual health & wellness reimbursements
- Business casual work environment, with casual Friday’s
- A slick company jacket that will definitely make you the envy of your friends
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please complete the online application form. A current resume of past experience and education is required.
All applications will be reviewed by one of our recruiters. If the recruiter sees a potential opportunity (current or future) that matches your skills and experience, you will be contacted to discuss your qualifications for a position with Fleetway.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.