We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and loves to design human-friendly interfaces to make workflows as easy as possible for our users. We appreciate and value your input in the evolution of our application.
This position may be considered for remote work.
What you will be doing:
- Designing features (front-end and back-end) that satisfy stated business requirements.
- Design, develop, and unit test features in accordance with established standards (and contribute to evolution of standards).
- Develop features in an Agile process with progress and feature reviews with key stakeholders.
- Identify technical opportunities to improve the functionality, reliability, speed, maintainability etc. of the code.
- As required, guide and review work performed by Coop student(s) who periodically join the team.
- Write clear, concise, well tested code and deploy it rapidly and iteratively, while being able to debug and resolve issues.
- Provide design and documentation at an application or function capability level.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Company.
What will you need to Succeed?
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Web Development or equivalent program and experience.
- Strong analytical skills for complex and creative problem solving.
- Proficiency in utilizing the following languages: C#, HTML & HTML5, Java
- Some experience with database design and integration (sql).
- Experience with Git and Atlassian tools.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain a balance of priorities.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development, with 3 years building native Angular products.
- A good knowledge of the concepts of modules, services, components, libraries, as well as the complete architecture of an Angular project set up.
- Comfortable with style classes, state management and control of observables.
Nice to Have:
- You love working in a collaborative environment that has a strong focus on teamwork, innovation, open minds and having fun.
- Deeply passionate about design and quality. Understanding of different Angular design patterns: MVC/Dependency Injection patterns/ feature services and others.
- Examples that demonstrate both Angular development proficiency and understanding of Angular design patterns.
What's in it for you?
We strive to be our best, progressive thinkers to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and training.
- Ability to make a difference and have a lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Flexible work/life balance options.
- Opportunities to do challenging work.
- Opportunities to move into other design teams at Bluedrop.
At BTSI, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.