OceansAdvance is inviting Expressions of Interest from Atlantic Canadian companies interested in Exhibiting at the IEEE MTS OCEANS18 Conference in Charleston, South Carolina October 22-25, 2018 http://charleston18.oceansconference.org/
Thinking of Exhibiting at OCEANS18?
The main objective for organizing this initiative is to provide Atlantic Canadian companies with a platform to highlight and showcase their array of ocean technology goods and services that will help increase business opportunities in the US and other international markets.
Exhibiting at OCEANS 2018 gives you access and networking opportunities with the industry’s leaders, top scientists, technologists, engineers, and government agencies.
Get your brand and/or product in front of top innovators and decision makers and be a part of one of the most exciting exhibit floors in the marine field!
- Create new relationships in the entire marine technology supply chain – government, scientific, military, and commercial customers are waiting to be introduced to your company.
- Expand into new markets – international, government, commercial, and scientific
- Raise the profile of your company
- Align your brand with the marine science, technology and engineering sector
- Network with fellow industry leaders
- Attend technical program and learn what is next in marine science, technology and engineering
This show is supported by our partner organizations: the Ocean Technology Council of Nova Scotia, the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency, the NL Department of Tourism, Culture, Innovation and Industry, Nova Scotia Business Inc., Innovation PEI, and Opportunities New Brunswick.
Registration Fee is $1,500 Cdn per booth.
Participants are responsible for covering the cost of all travel and transportation costs, hotels, meals, incidentals as well as shipping of booths and materials.
Moving ahead with this project will be incumbent upon a minimal number of participating companies.
Please advise of your interest in participating in this event no later than Tuesday, June 26, 2018.
Please submit your interest or any questions to Cathy Hogan, Executive Director – OceansAdvance – email@example.com